Support Center

Replacing a Lost Card

Last Updated: Oct 25, 2011 12:56PM CDT


What do you do if your Sandwich Society card is lost or stolen?


A lost or stolen Sandwich Society card can be replaced such that the new Society card uses your existing Reward Plan credits and purchase history.

Step 1

Goto an Erbert & Gerbert's Sandwich Shop near you and ask for a replacement Society card. Be sure to ask for a non-activated Society card. "Non-Activated" means a Society card that has never been swiped with a purchase.

Step 2

You have a couple of options for replacing your old card number with the one you just received. Note: you will need your new 'non-activated' Society card number AND a method to identify your Society account (ie. old card number, phone number, full name, email address, etc.)

Option 1: In-Store

  • During a non-peak time (avoid lunchtime) ask the Manager to replace the card number on your Society account with the new number.
  • Note: this should NOT be done during peak business times, such as lunch, because it will take the Manager some time to do.

Option 2: Over the Phone

  • Call the phone number on the back of your Society card to submit a request to replace the card number on your account with the new card number.

Option 3: On the Web


If you have any further questions, post a question right here or call the phone number on the back of your Sandwich Society card.

Contact Us

  • Email Us
  • Call Us @ 800-283-5241
    After Hours @ 866-717-7389
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found